Editor of Poetry Magazine, Don Share, shared this online and I’m grateful. Kickassery indeed!! I’m proud to be a part of it.
- The Barbarous Century (2018)
- live reading at transatlantic poetry
- Transatlantic Poetry Reading – live stream
- The Sexton Prize
- Leah Umansky
- book notes for Straight Away the Emptied World
- National Poetry Month – Poem 6 – King
- National Poetry Month: Poem 5
- National Poetry Month: Poem 4
- National Poetry Month- Poem 3
I agree with Jeanette on e-booksFrom Jeanette Winterson's March 2011 Column "I am a romantic and prefer the full-strength version that you can drop in the bath. They have not made a water-proof e-book yet. And when you leave a book dropped in the bath on the side to dry, it has a survivor-feel to it. It has a history. Your e-book can never have a history because it can’t age as you do."
Read The Printed Word
COPYRIGHTAll images, text and other material on this website/blog are copyright ©Leah Umansky [iammyownheroine.com] unless otherwise stated. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please contact me directly if there are any questions.