- Oh Don…
- THE Poetry Review (UK)
- DON DREAMS AND I DREAM HAS A HOME AT POWELLS!!!
- The Great 2014 Indie press – part 1- features DDAID!
- The first review of DON DREAMS AND I DREAM is up at HTML GIANT
- They have arrived. New online store coming soon. Hurray!
- Check out two of my poems in this month’s MAGGY. (the second is a ‘Game of Thrones’ poem and is a spoiler)
- A Page Turns
- Poetry Crush 2014: Everyday is Valentine’s (Vol II)
I agree with Jeanette on e-booksFrom Jeanette Winterson's March 2011 Column "I am a romantic and prefer the full-strength version that you can drop in the bath. They have not made a water-proof e-book yet. And when you leave a book dropped in the bath on the side to dry, it has a survivor-feel to it. It has a history. Your e-book can never have a history because it can’t age as you do."
Read The Printed Word
COPYRIGHTAll images, text and other material on this website/blog are copyright ©Leah Umansky [iammyownheroine.com] unless otherwise stated. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please contact me directly if there are any questions.